Covid 19 Procedures
Covid 19 has changed how the salon is run, heres some simple guidelines that have been put in place to ensure the safety of yourself, me and other clients:
- You will be required to let me know prior to the appointment whether you are displaying any symptoms, are awaiting test results or think you may have been in contact with someone you suspect has COVID_19.
- When you arrive for your appointment, you will need to wait outside the leisure centre on the patio next to my purple sign and I will be out to collect you as soon as I'm available.
- You will be expected to supply and wear your own facemask (should you forget you can purchase one from me for £1)
- I will be wearing full PPE and a protective screen has been put over the nail table. I will also be doing 2 lateral flow tests per week.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands upon entry and exit of the salon.
- You will be asked to attend the appointment on your own where possible - should you need to bring your child(ren) please let me know in advance.
- Unfortunately I will no longer be able to supply drinks please feel free to bring your own, however please make sure you take any rubbish or empty cups away with you
-You can now pay by card (minimum spend £10) or bank transfer (cash or cheques are still accepted for all treatments or anything under £10)